Monday, March 3, 2008

Vanity 'Un'fair

SO he thought he was great. "I think, therefore I am", he always maintained. Very cliched and predictable from an oaf his size and with an ego matching his physical bigness. I always thought that the super-intelligent usually suffer from this "Me-Myself-I" syndrome. Here I was seeing this mega-giant wax eloquent on his purpose on this pitiful planet. Eh??
At times, it was damn funny seeing HULK speaking eloquently and with a sort-of misguided purpose. I mean, who the hell is he ?? He is supposed to be playing football, and wrestling games and rating chicks and getting laid!! I can never hope for that, but then I could easily say that I was the champ when it came to the literary events. I mean I was, until this SMART GIANT came and ruined my life!
I was THE MAN with the words. When the studs did actually want to get something through to the girls, they'd beat the words out of me for their letters. I was beginning to earn a beautiful commission and life was beautiful. I was also, finally getting a girl, when... DISASTER STRUCK!
But then, HE THOUGHT he was great. He wasn't. I was going to prove that to him. Now, I was going to cast my intellectual fishing line and reel the big fish in. You just wait and watch, HULK!





I am so pathetically incompetent. I am alone again. My fishing line broke, and so did my left forearm. I have to admit, HULK is great! Aah! Boohoo......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment