Thursday, May 24, 2007

An Introduction is due...

Ola!!

So The anomaly or Himanshu as most of us know him has started a blog...and he's done me the honour of adding me as a contributor!!thnx bro!!
Now lemme tell u lil bit about this guy and his blog
The Anomaly (as we shall henceforth call him) is a down-to-earth studious lookin little guy with a hidden passion for many things.Thats him.





He best describes himself as:

"Bespectacled, often misunderstood, naive, lonely individual. One look at my album and you'll also know that I'm vain..."

The last is not true...trust me. ;)

Not very lucky with the opposite sex and can tend to get a bit hyper at times.
But all in all a good little baby with a insane dope slinging monster inside.
Iv always had a nagging feeling that he'll be the one to bring about the apocalypse...but then common sense kicks in and I know it'll be me...haha!!
And a very good writer too I might add as you'll soon find out if u keep reading his posts.

Click Here for his Orkut Profile.

Now for his blog...the blog will mostly contain the chapters of a book he's writing.
The book mostly revolves around a character much like himself and how he has to put up with friends and foes ...all a very very wide range of characters...he's drawn inspiration of each of these personality traits from the people around him including me and sam(the other contributor).

So thats that.
This post is coz i believe Anomaly was in too much of a hurry and didnt giv a proper intro.

So homies!!
Read and enjoy!!

Peace!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aval0n aka Comix!
    Thanks for the intro. As u said, I was in a bit of a rush. Keep contributing and help me keep this blog interesting...

    ReplyDelete