Friday, January 30, 2009

The types of post one might expect here

1.The Rant - When I'm mindf&%*#d. This post will be rambling with no coherence. If anyone finds coherence, then I'll thank that person for making me feel like a modern artist with words. This post will usually end with Rant Over.

2.The Film Review - I thought, why not? I see SOOOOOOOOO MANY movies. Might as well put what I feel about one in writing. This post will start with The Film Review.

3.The Script - I'll try coming up with some random scenes, short film scripts or something else of the sort. Interested parties can contact me and we can try and make some of these a reality. This post will start with The Script and end with The End.

4.The Short Story/Story - Structered version of The Rant. Hopefully will have some coherence and will be written when I'm in a better state of mind.

5.My Book - I'm trying to write a book. I started in 2006 (! :P) and have so far written only the prologue and one chapter. Arjun knows. Let's see if I can revive that. These will start with Chapter No. 

Now let's see if I can keep up with this format that I've put up for myself.
Cya on the other side, brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers and............... you get the picture...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your posts. Didn't know you were writing a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prologue and chapter 1 are on this blog somewhere, if you want to read them. You'll have to search them in the older posts...

    ReplyDelete